Give your hair the special treatment it deserves with the Progloss Steamcare Ceramic Hair Straightener. Combine steam and heat to keep your hair hydrated, whilst gently styling your tresses. With just a few quick glides you’ll be able to create smooth hairstyles with a salon-quality finish.
Revamp Progloss Steamcare Ceramic Hair Straightener ST-1600
- Ultra fast Pro MCH heat technology gives ultra fast heat up and heat recovery for one stroke styling
- Lock In moisture system with 3 settings no steam/ low steam/ high steam for versatility in styling whatever your hair type or length
- Ultra-fast digital heat 230ºC - 150ºC ready to style in seconds and suitable for all hair types
- Advanced intelligent heat control that continuously regulates the temperature for minimum hair damage
- Progloss ™ super smooth oils Keratin, Argan and Coconut infused ceramic plates for ultimate smoothness
- Super smooth ceramic floating plates with ionic technology for frizz-free and smooth results
- Auto shut off feature after 60 minutes
- Suitable for use on dry hair only
- Product Weight - 410g
- 3m salon swivel cable
- Silicone heat resistant mat
- 2 Year Guarantee
Keep your hair hydrated, whilst creating silky-smooth hairstyles with the Revamp Progloss Steamcare Hair Straightener. This advanced hair straightener is built with a slim steam chamber, to produce a continuous flow of steam, to lock in your hair’s natural moisture and prevent over-drying. Ensure long-lasting results, with an ultra-smooth finish. Customise your styling experience, with adjustable temperature settings from 150°C to 230°C. Whether you want to straighten your strands or create bouncy curls, the sleek design of this hair straightener allows you to effortlessly create a variety of styles. Featuring a removable water tank for easy refill. Includes silicone heat-resistant mat.
Free returns 30-day money-back guarantee
Secure checkout, purchase with confidence
Infused with Progloss Super Smoothing Oils
Professional Steam Care System
This advanced hair straightener is built with a slim steam chamber, to produce a continuous flow of steam, for hydrated and protected hair. The Professional Steam Ionic Technology will give you faster and smoother results, whilst reducing colour fade. The clever “Lock In moisture” system, features 3 adjustable settings for a customised hairstyling experience: Regular, Low Steam and High Steam.
Adjustable Temperature Settings
Adjust the temperature of this hair straightener, from 150°C to 230°C to suit your hair type. Whether you have fine, medium or thick hair, you can create a custom styling experience with every use. Advanced intelligent heat control continuously regulates the temperature, so you can ensure smooth results with minimum hair damage.
Ceramic & Ionic Plates
Built with ceramic and ionic technology, the floating plates will smoothly glide through your hair to help you create frizz-free hairstyles with complete ease. To ensure your hair always shines, this professional hair straightener is also infused with our unique combination of Progloss super smooth oils, including Keratin, Argan oil and Coconut oil.
Quick & Easy Styling
You’ll be ready to style in a matter of seconds thanks to the Ultra-fast Pro MCH heat technology. With a 3m salon swivel cable, this styling tool can be used for versatile styling, including straight styles, curls or waves. For extra peace of mind, a silicone heat-resistant mat is included, as well as an auto-shut off feature to ensure the straightener is switched off after 60 minutes without use.
How To Use:
- Gently clasp a section of hair between the plates, and the steam will automatically start as you begin to glide the straightener through your hair. Use your Steamcare Straightener slowly, from the root to the end of your hair section so that the steam can spread accordingly.
- For best visibility of the innovative high flow fine steam hydration technology, use a mirror to the side as you style.
- To ensure the steam setting and temperature you choose is suitable for your hair texture and length, we would recommend starting at the lowest steam setting.
Also Available To Purchase From:
Compare Similar Products