Get The Look : Voluminous Curls and Waves
Ensure your hair is clean and dry. For extra protection, apply a heat protection spray.
Section your hair into layers. This way you can ensure stray pieces of hair don’t get in the way whilst you are styling.
Select a styling temperature that is suitable for your hair type. If you have fine, delicate or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. If you have thick, use the higher heat settings.
Take a section roughly 3-5cm wide.
Starting at the end of the section of hair, wrap the hair around the bristles of the hot styling brush, and gently roll towards the root of your hair.
Allow approximately 10 seconds for the curl to form. Release the hair by sliding the Perfect Endings button.
This retracts the bristles and allows you to remove the brush smoothly and effortlessly from your hair.
Work your way through the sections of hair until all your hair has been curled.
Leave your curls to set for approximately 10-15 minutes before adjusting.
Use your hands to gently adjust the curls to create the desired look. To complete this look, simply set with hairspray.
- Perfect Endings curl release system - Retract the bristles as you remove the brush for easy, flawless curls
- Myriad of styles - Create perfect waves, volume, curls and flicks
- MCH Super-Fast Digital heat - 210ºC - 150ºC, ready to style in seconds
- Progloss™ super smooth oils - Keratin, Argan and Coconut for ultimate smoothness
- 38mm Large Ceramic Barrel - Use to create large bouncy curls and volume. Most effective for mid-length to long hair.
- Auto-off (After 72 Minutes)
- 3m salon 360º Swivel cable with UK/EU plug for travel
- 2 Year Guarantee