Get The Look : Tight Ringlet Curls with Definition
Ensure your hair is clean and dry. For extra protection, apply a heat protection spray.
Section your hair into layers. This way you can ensure stray pieces of hair don’t get in the way whilst you are styling.
Select a styling temperature that is suitable for your hair type. If you have fine, delicate or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. If you have thick hair, use the higher heat settings. Set your parting in the direction you wish before styling as this can be difficult to adjust after styling this look.
Ensure you put on a heat-resistant glove before styling. Take a very small section of hair bigger than 2cm wide.
Hold the styling product facing downwards. Wrap your selected section of hair from close to the root down towards the end.
Hold the styling tool for roughly 10 seconds. Gently adjust your hair section at the and pull the styling tool upwards to release the curl.
Work your way through the sections of hair until all your hair has been curled. Leave your curls to set for approximately 10-15 minutes before adjusting.
Use your hands to gently adjust the curls to create the desired look. To complete this look, simply set with hairspray.
- 5 Pre-Set Temperatures from 120ºC - 210ºC
- 10mm Fully Ceramic Heated Stick
- Progloss Essential Oil Infused with Keratin, Argan & Coconut
- Ultra-fast Pro PTC heater – For ultimate fast heat-up and heat recovery
- Rubberised matte black finish
- 60 Minute Safety Shut Off
- Includes heat-resistant glove
- Worldwide Voltage
- 3m Salon Grade Cable with UK/EU Plug
- 2 Year Guarantee