Get The Look : Bouncy Curls and Waves
Ensure your hair is clean and dry. For extra protection, apply a heat protection spray.
Section your hair into layers. This way you can ensure stray pieces of hair don’t get in the way whilst you are styling.
Select a styling temperature that is suitable for your hair type. If you have fine, delicate or coloured hair, use the lower heat settings. If you have thick, use the higher heat settings.
Take a section no bigger than 3cm wide.
Keep the front of the product facing towards you.
Thread the hair through the front circular chamber then down through the rear circular chamber.
Hold your selected hair section gently and press the curling button before releasing your hair as it is automatically and gently drawn inside the curler.
Depending on the definition of the curl you wish to create; you can listen for the audible alerts every 10 seconds. The styling tool will stop automatically after 60 seconds.
When the curling mechanism stops, allow roughly 5 seconds for the curl to cool, and gently pull the styling tool downwards to release the curl.
Work your way through the sections of hair until all your hair has been curled.
Leave your curls to set for approximately 10-15 minutes before adjusting.
Use your hands to gently adjust the curls to create the desired look. To complete this look, simply set with hairspray.
- 3 Pre-Set Temperatures for 150ºC - 210ºC - Heats up in seconds
- Unique automatic rotating straightener curl plates – for producing loose curls and waves
- Cool touch external housing
- Right or Left-handed rotation, plus reset
- Auto stop with audible beep system for different hair/curl types
- Fully Ceramic Heat Plate Barrel - Progloss Essential Oil Infused with Keratin, Argan & Coconut
- Rubberised matte black finish
- Ultra-fast heat up and heat recovery
- 60 Minute Safety Shut Off
- 3m Salon Grade Cable with UK/EU Plug and a silicone heat-resistant mat
- 2 Year Guarantee